Stainless Steel Rope Mesh Green wallSend Inquiry
DescriptionStainless Steel Rope Mesh Green wall is becoming more and more popular in modern buildings, and it has become a new method for greening in recent years. So what is green wall wire mesh? People use stainless steel rope mesh to plant the green plants on the wall or in large buildings and provide an environmentally friendly and sustainable solution for building design and construction professionals. Architects can come true with various innovations in the construction of buildings with the help of stainless steel rope mesh. And Stainless Steel Rope Mesh Green wall can offer a large number of advantages below:
- Stainless Steel Rope Mesh Green wall is suitable for all environments, even the harshest environment, like heavy snow, rain and gale.
- green wall wire mesh improves buildings’ thermal performance because it can help regulate the building temperature.
- Green walls wire mesh can effectively protect the building wall from graffiti.
- Grand, green walls can absorb the smoke dust near the building. Namely, it can freshen the air near the building.
- The stainless steel rope mesh is very flexible, and it can be installed on any structure.
- Plants and stainless steel rope mesh make a beautiful and practical whole.
- Stainless steel rope mesh is resistant to rust even though it suffers from sunlight, rain and fog.
- Stainless steel rope mesh has long work life, and it can be used repeatedly.
|Stainless Steel Rope Mesh Green wall can prevent too much sunlight from entering the room to lower the temperature.||The green wall makes the corridor more beautiful.||Green plants and stainless steel cable mesh make a pretty hole attracting many passengers.||A green wall can protect the pink wall from being painted casually.||Green plants on the stainless steel ferrule rope mesh make the yard more comfortable.||The green wall outside the factory can absorb smoke dust to make the air fresh.|
- material: high-quality stainless steel 304, 316, 304L and 316L.
- Diameter: 1.2mm to 3.2mm, and other rope diameters are also available.
- Construction: 7 × 7 and 7 × 19 are the leading used, but one × 7 and 1 × 19 are also supplied.
- Opening size: 25mm × 25mm or 76mm × 76mm, and other sizes are supplied based on customers’ requirements.
- Mesh type: stainless steel ferrule rope mesh or knotted rope mesh.
|Code||Rope construction||Rope diameter||Aperture|
|SSGW-01||7 × 7||3/64||1.2||1 × 1||25 × 25|
|SSGW-02||7 × 7||1/16||1.6||1.5 × 1.5||38 × 38|
|SSGW-03||7 × 7||5/64||2.0||2 × 2||51 × 51|
|SSGW-04||7 × 7||3/32||2.4||0.8 × 0.8||20 × 20|
|SSGW-05||7 × 7||1/8||3.2||3 × 3||76 × 76|
|SSGW-06||7 × 19||1/8||3.2||2.4 × 2.4||60 × 60|
|SSGW-07||7 × 19||1/16||1.6||2 × 2||51 × 51|
|SSGW-08-Stainless Steel Rope Mesh Green wall||7 × 19||3/64||1.2||1 × 1||25 × 25|